Not gonna watch part 2
Your drawings, well weren't the best and you know some people shouldn't do flash. I'm one of them. But at least I know it.
Two word Review.
Ha Ha thats so true. And its so sad that it reminds me of my Saturday nights with friends.
Fun, short diversion.
Well, I knew what I was getting into from beginning this game, and that's precisely what I got. A short differences game with a neat style. The "story" was amusing and added to the particular style that you were attempting. The pixelated change was welcome and unexpected. However, it came with a glaring bug. I had muted the game's sound as to not bother my fiancee' and upon entering the first pixel picture, the sound returned and I was unable to mute it. Clicking the mute button would just create an extra layer of music.
Overall, this game was fun and short enough to not overstay it's welcome. But the glaring bug and the unoriginality of the gameplay will keep it from being a true classic.
Fixed, update in admin review.
Fun but didn't stay that way.
The easiest way to do this is just to make a list of all the problems.
1. As has been said, buying health costs too much and is ridiculous that the price rises.
2. Health, and Armor upgrades did nothing.
3. There was no damage or effect difference between the elemental arrows, making ice arrows the clear choice.
4. Hit detection problems from enemies attacking the player. (i.e. the player could be hit while not close enough to the enemy)
5. Picking up money from fallen enemies is not fun. An automatic gold collection system would be more appropriate.
6. My absolute biggest problem with this game that made me stop playing was the poorly designed summoners. These guys took far too many shots to kill, had seemingly no limit on the number of spawnable minions, and came in far too large of groups. The boss that spawns summoners was even worse because the massive summoning spam would keep the boss protected and would severely lag the game even at the lowest settings. At that point I quit.
Overall, I like the concept. The upgrades need changes to make them actually work and there should be some more options for bows, arrows, and skills. The achievements were very nice and I had no complaints there. I think it ould be nice to have another mode or to as well. And maybe a better story for the main campaign.
1) I've answered that question before
2) Yes they did, try reading the descriptions
3) There was a difference, fire arrows are better
4) Explained many times before why I did this.
5) I disagree here, it would take away a large element from the game.
6) Will fix
Most of those things are planned for the sequel.
Kept me playing for two hours.
That should tell you its great fun. If a flash game can keep me engaged and entertained for two hours then it deserves a 10.
With that said I did find one fault in the weapon design. The auto-shotgun is by far the best weapon. In fact its only surpassed by the Shotgun's gauss upgrade. The auto-shotgun is obtainable and easily maxed out early on. They can kill the zombie bug spawners with about 1 clip (1/2 if you've upgraded) and everything else falls with one or two good shots. While the rocket launcher can kill things just as quick if not more so, the splash damage is quite pathetic and fails to kill groups as quick as the auto-shotgun.
I had a few other small problems like the slow xp gain, and the uselessness of health packs. But this game does deserve a ten for the sheer fun I had.
Soothing and melodic.
I'm no fan of trance or electronica, but I dig this arrangement. Only gripe is the intro kinda goes on too long, otherwise its cool.
BRAVISSIMO GOOD SIR!
Its a fucking shame this doesn't get more attention than what its gotten. This is a real masterpiece of arrangement. 100/10, 500/5
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.